To recruit several community’s members to work on position suitable for their competencies and skills. This aims at increasing income for local people.
To organize activities for community and employee to build good relationship and also provide help to the local members. Also participate in local activities, religious activities and festivals to build up a good relationship with community as well as providing assistance to flood victims in Sri Maha Phote Sub-District, Tha Tum District, Prachin Buri Province.
To disseminate EIA report ; operational plans and environmental measures as contained in the laws and regulations to the local agencies surrounding the power plant.
To publicize the information to the community and also to organize power plant visits for the local people and general public.
To establish an information and coordination center which is used as a hub by the community to express their opinions on various issues as well as for us to gain public opinions.
To provide a community development programs and activities for supporting and promoting the education of youth as well as supporting a career to develop the skills and occupation of the people in the community around our power plant.
To conduct surveys in order to being aware of issues and concerns from the community and local leaders. This will allow the project to develop and resolve the problem.
To provide community developing programs to support the educational opportunities for children and occupational skills for adults.
To report and inform the outcome of the environmental quality measurement monitoring and environmental management method to communities surrounding the power plant every 6 months.
1. To use various types of fuels to multiple the options and decrease the reliance on both gasoline and natural gas in electric power manufacturing.
2. To promote the usage of renewable energy such as biomass fuel from ‘Ton Palang Ngan’ (Energy-Tree), agricultural waste, waste from Double A pulp and paper production, anthracites and bituminous high-grade coal mixed with biomass. This helps to reduce the country’s oil imports worth 28,000 million baht per year. It also reduces the use of natural gas for generating electricity which is valued at 11,000 million baht per year.
3. To encourage farmers to cultivate ‘Ton Palang Ngan’ (Energy-Tree) for being used as sustainable source of fuel. This helps to increase additional income for farmers approximately 5 billion Baht per year. It is a better way to maximize land usage as well as help to reduce carbon dioxide, help reduce global warming.
4. To apply a clean technology which is internationally -accepted.
5. To adopt CFB boiler technology which is equipped with reduction and elimination of sulphur dioxide as well as control combustion at 850 °C to reduce nitrogen oxide emission.
6. To consume water from our own reservoir.
7. To treat waste water from electricity generation better than the standards. The treated waste-water is used to water the trees and garden around the power plants.
8. Ashes from production process will be used as substitute raw materials in cement production.
9. To locate the plant away from the shoreline to avoid the density of the industrial area.
10. To manage logistical storage and transportation with closed system.
11. To regularly measure and monitor the quality of air around the power plants by our Continuous Emission Monitoring System (CMEs).